11.22.2010

expecto patronum

Harry is brave!  My favorite character is definitely Hermoine, she's hilarious.  I have a crush on Ron.  I wish I had twin brothers like Fred and George.  Ginny is adorable.  Oh my goodness Mr. and Mrs. Weasley - okay, let's be honest, I'm in love with the entire Weasley family.

And of course Luna and Neville - who could live without them?

I want Hagrid to be my friend.  I'm sad Dumbledore had to die (sorry - but didn't you see the 6th one?).  I really feel for Severus.  Mcgongall is my favorite teacher.  Sirius...what a rotten end to a rotten 14 years.  Remus and Tonks, faithful to Harry, so of course I love them!  The Malfoys - absolutely no sympathy.

And where in the world have I been the last ten years?  Why wasn't I reading these books while J.K. Rowling was sitting in that coffee shop writing them?  Why did no one convince me?  Now I'm reading them AFTER the movies and oh my goodness...my life is forever changed.

Seriously, I want to be a witch.  Hogwarts would have been my home away from home.  I would have made the Gryffindor(you think I would choose a different house - seriously?) quidditch team and been a seeker.  I would have fought with Harry against Voldermort.


Oh and my patronus - would have been a stag too.

P.S. James and I saw H.P. 7 Part I tonight.  Go freaking see it.



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Saw it last night. I really did feel for Malfoy - he looked completely tormented. Happy almost Thanksgiving girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't pick them up until two years ago and was sooo glad I finally did.
    But I have never been sadder than after I finished the 7th book and had nothing to look forward to, the movies just don't do the books justice.
    And I cried during the books, too, especially 6 & 7.
    We're reading them as a couple now, just to get our fix. It's our favorite part of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my day!