I used to tease my husband for his love of western movies and country music
But as we watched Crossfire Trails snuggled on our mattress (which still rests on the floor)
I realized that these "westerns" are absolutely beautiful
The main character, who is always a ruggedly handsome cowboy,
Has manners, treats women with respect, is loyal to his friends and family,
and above all...does everything he can to fight for what he believes in
And country music...MOST of it is about love, our country, God, families, loyalty...
and sometimes it's just a beautiful love story
How can you not fall in love with a song like this one or maybe this one
and sometimes it's just a beautiful love story
How can you not fall in love with a song like this one or maybe this one
So I've decided that it's not all that bad.
And I happen to dearly love my own cowboy
And I secretly hope for a ranch in Montana where my cowboy and I can
sit on a big porch and watch the sun set.

cute...Cute...CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete