3.06.2011

6/30: college grad

I graduated from BYU-Idaho in the summer of 2008.  I did it in less than 4 years. :)
And to be honest, I miss college.  I miss studying child development and working with teams of students on how we could help children better adapt to different environments.  I actually miss talking about our case studies.  I miss the relationships with my awesome professors - they had faith in me.  I graduated from college wanting to change the world and educate/save all of the children.  
It didn't happen...but I am proud of my college degree.
Thanks Mom and Dad - for making it VERY clear how important a college education is.

2 comments:

  1. love this photo Tiff! you look fantastic! i also love james' face. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up on your dream to educate/save kids yet. I have been amazed at how much I've used my education in special ed./ teaching in primary. Seriously, I feel like it's been used more now than while I was actually "teaching". You are such a great Mom, that's just one more way you've been an example for your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making my day!